Tuesday 17 March 2020

Weekly Update

Probably unsurprisingly, I don't have a super exciting update for you guys this time. I made a reasonable but not amazing level of progress, but I (hopefully understanably) also took a few days as a break after getting the last chapter out.
 
So things are ticking along, but no big news to reveal just yet. Shouldn't take too long, given as I said, that I'm fairly well through the chapter as it needs to be, but we'll see.
 
All is well on the Conoravirus front here, it hasn't hit my area yet and both my workplace and my Govt seem to be treating it seriously, I'll be working from home next week which is new and possibly difficult (taking client calls without needing to get dressed is a funny thought though), so we'll see about that. Maybe it'll mean cutting down my commute and more time overall to write, who knows?
I hope you're all keeping safe, keeping hydrated and keeping yourself healthy too. 
 
Hopefully this'll all be over very soon,
 
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment