Tuesday 28 April 2020

Weekly Update

I was working hard all weekend thinking I'd definitely get an upload out to you guys this time, but unfortunately, transcribing always takes longer than it seems like it should, so I'm not quite done. Should be finished transcribing and then a little bit of final touches and will have something uploaded. Hopefully will be fun and worth the wait!
 
In the meantime though, if any of you know Odoacro from the story Robin's Mansion, he's started running a Fire Emblem Lewd Writers discord channel. I've been hanging out there fairly regularly and it's pretty small but it's been fun so far, drop by if you're interested. 
 
 https://discord.gg/C29fxbv
 
Either way, hopefully you'll hear from me again soon,
 
-J

2 comments:

  1. Just want to say...
    U awesome bro!
    Nuff said

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your stories are awesome btw
      Too bad I'm the only one in my family knows fire emblem
      Still
      U awesome bro

      Delete