Tuesday 11 May 2021

Weekly Update

 

Starting on the new chapter of Bred for Victory and well, chipping away at it I guess, nothing super fun to report so far. Looking at my records I spent about 2 hours on Monday, an hour on Tuesday, then 4 hours on Saturday. 
 
 So not a horrible week but not my most productive either. I did sit down through the weekend and manage to work on a little side project that's been bubbling away for a while and publish a small 6k Danmachi story. It's not smut and it's very different from my usual kind'a work, but if you like Danmachi you may find it at least mildly amusing.
 
https://archiveofourown.org/works/31217366 
 
Otherwise, it looks like I'll probably be fairly busy this week and this weekend, and possibly visiting family over the weekend too which'll make it more tricky, so I probably won't be able to make astounding progress, but I'll try to fit in what I can, I would like to see this chapter of BfV out sooner rather than later. 
So, I'll see where I end up and I'll keep you updated.
 
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment