Saturday 15 June 2024

[UO] The Unicorn Lord And The Maidens (Scarlett + Melisandre) - Early Access

 


 Phew! This one was a funny one to get out...

I said I wasn't sure I'd continue doing more UO Stuff... Then the reception seemed really positive, especially with the idea of quick and easy fast iterating chapters.

I said if I did, the next chapter would be Virginia... Then I felt like I couldn't jump that far ahead without addressing the ridiculously busty childhood-friend in the room (and the incredibly alluring Swordsmaster too, of course).

I said I would have it out in a week... But then I pivoted away from a Virginia chapter that was about 1/3rds done AND made the Scarlett+Melisandre chapter far more in depth than planned twice as long as Yahna's one.

So, I had the best of intentions, but nothing I said wound up working out, haha. Sorry about that.

I hate when stories take longer than I want to be done, but I do hope you can see the passion and effort that goes into them regardless. My sleep schedule for the last 3 days has been practically nonexistent trying to finish this one off...

Anyway, that's enough from me, please find the Early Access link here.

And, as always, thank you very much for your support. It truly does keep me going with this stuff.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment