Tuesday 26 November 2019

Weekly Update

Weekly Update
 
Actually not a very amazing one this time. I haven't quite finished the outline for the next ACoT Chapter yet (Say'ri's introduction).

It's actually been a little daunting going back to my old notes and structuring how this is going to work... and realising "Wow, this is BIG." Might end up having to trim it down a bit.

I was originally going to do a fully fleshed out flashback to them in Valm during the war, directly showing everything that's happened between Say'ri, Tiki, Lucina and Robin back then. But that'll probably get trimmed down a little, for the sake of keeping this story from becoming another 30k monstrosity!

In any case, I wound up having my family around as part of the typical visits en route to Christmas, so I didn't have a chance to write all the end of last week and through the weekend and wasn't able to get it done this afternoon. I'll aim to get and outline done and uploaded in the next few days, and then crack on with writing.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment