Tuesday 27 August 2024

[UO] The Unicorn Lord And The Maidens (Virginia) - Public Release

 


And here we are, the public release for the Virginia chapter of my Unicorn Overlord series.

I've been informed there's going to be a delay in getting physical copies of these out to market, so for now, I suggest anyone interested read the digital version here:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/56073406/chapters/149023075

After some consideration, I think I'll do a very short follow up to conclude this, just to tie off a plot point that exists in my headcanon and amuses me greatly. It'll only be a few paragraphs and won't have any sex (since I don't wanna risk making it a full chapter and getting distracted), so I'll probably have that up soon.

Other than that, I'm planning to go for another (hopefully quick) chapter of my XIV story before diving back into Danmachi.

Although, given that I just finished Volume 19, and loved it, that's a hard choice lol.

Anyway, let me thank you once again, take care.
 
If you like this and want to support me, please check out my SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/jldavenport

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment