Monday 19 August 2024

[UO] The Unicorn Lord And The Maidens (Virginia) - Early Access

 


Done, at long last!

I remember thinking this one would be a lot faster to get out, since I'd already written some of it before pivoting to Scarlett and Melisandre in the previous chapter. But then, I also remember thinking that these chapters were gonna be 5k or so long... So this one being not too far shy of 15k kind'a showcases what happened.

Although, getting sick didn't help.

Anyway, I'm better now and it's finally finished. The last "2-3 paragraphs to go" wound up being more like 2-3 pages, and then more after that, but I think it came out pretty well, and I'd like to think that if you like Virginia you'll enjoy this.

As I mentioned before, this will be my final UO Chapter. There's a lot more I wanted to do, especially for (those unbelievably delicious Elves) Rosalinde and Eltolinde, and I had a lot planned out for them, but it's just taking me too long to get these chapters done and I'd rather have this story complete and behind me. I've enjoyed it, but I'll enjoy having it completed.

And more importantly, please find the Early Access link here.

Public release will be next week.

Thanks again for your support and sorry again for this taking as long as it did. Next up, probably Kan-E-Senna? Then Danmachi! S5 is coming soon and I'm hyped! Finally more people will know who Horn is, lol.

-J

1 comment:

  1. Hey, glad you are back and can't wait to read this one. Kinda sad we won't get to see your take on the majestic elf ladies but understandable at the end of the day, glad to have what i can get.
    Just for curiosity sake, would you take comissions to write The Elf ladies chapter or is it truly dead and buried?
    Hope you keep writing amazing stories!

    ReplyDelete