Sunday 18 August 2024

 A long overdue update


Ahh, sorry, I can't believe how long this has taken, but I'm finally, finally, finally almost done with the UO Story I've been working on.

I'm pretty happy with how it's going, the writing feels good to me, I think it's gonna be a good chapter, but it's also been like pulling teeth getting it done. And between that, the story getting bigger than intended (as expected?) and getting sick which knocked me out for a week or so, it's just dragged on and on.

I was originally intending to do 4-5 chapters for UO and I've got ideas for it I really like, but the motivation is gone and I really wanna get back into doing Danmachi (or XIV), which has only made it harder, so I'm gonna finish this one off and complete the story with this.

I've been working on it almost all of this weekend, and almost all day, was sure I could get it done, but I'm finally gonna have to stop for the night. Hopefully I can finish it off tomorrow before work, otherwise after that. Either way, there's only something like 3-4 paragraphs left, it's within sight.

I've been putting off doing a status update since I've just been telling myself I can (and should) finish it instead, but with how long it's taken and this weekend drawing to a close, I wanted to at least put this out, say sorry for how long it's taken, and say I do hope to have more very soon.

If you like this and want to support me, please check out my SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/jldavenport

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment