Tuesday 24 December 2019

Weekly Update

Probably not to anyone's great surprise, I haven't managed to finish in time for Christmas. Mostly because the few days I had dedicated, set aside for writing ended up being taken up by family. Fun overall, of course, but not very productive.
 
I literally got up early today, got everything I needed to do sorted, sat down to start actually writing because I wanted to either get a chapter finished to upload before Christmas or at least get some real progress done and be close... But then right as I get started my brother uses the key I'd given him to open up my house.
 
Apparently he'd checked out of the hotel/appartment he was staying in today and was coming over to crash with me instead. And he's brought his Switch so he could play BoTW on my TV (which doubles as my computer monitor, it's a large TV which makes for a nice monitor). 
 
Ahwell, more importantly, Merry Christmas everyone! Look for more from me soon!
 
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment