Monday 29 January 2024

Status Update

Just as a quick status update.

As I mentioned previously, a few weeks ago Patreon abruptly deleted my account. I didn't get any warnings, or any details about them about what had happened to why.

Since then I've been trying to get in contact with them to find out what happened exactly and to figure out next steps. And I believe I've gotten the information I need from them.

The long and short of it is that they've informed me that I can possibly get my account back, but it will take several months, and to do so, I'll need to comply by deleting three of my stories and editing some others.

That seems a fairly drastic step to me. If I need to walk that path I will, but for now, I'll see if I've got other options, and try get onboard with SubscribeStar or see what else I can do.

I'll keep you updated when I've got more details,

Thanks, as always, for your support.

And especially thanks for everyone who's reached out to me over this, shocked or worried about what happened to me, I truly do appreciate it.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment