[Danmachi] A Waning Silence Ch18 - Early Access
Phew! Took me two days to just do the final "Spelling and gramar check" pass lol.
Just like Hestia and Syr so regularly espouse, I hope you guys are also in the mood for something big and extremely meaty, because this chapter is a whopper.
I expected it to be pretty small overall, since I thought I'd skim through most of the details of the actual Dungeon trek. But, the more I wrote and the more I built the relationship between the trio, the more I wanted to write and the more I wanted to show.
I mentioned last time that I'd really been making extremely rapid progress on this story for a long while, and I think you can see that clearly here, this could probably easily be 3 or 4 chapters. But, I think it works better as a cohesive, single narrative and I wanted to tell the whole story, and the whole relationship dynamic as it changes.
Anyway, I've been pretty happy with most of my chapters recently, but I think this is one of the best I've done in a long while. I hope you'll agree. I think it came out really well.
Please find the Early Access link here.
Public release will be next week.
Thanks again and as always, your support keeps this whole thing going.
-J

No comments:
Post a Comment