Wednesday, 26 August 2026

[Danmachi] A Waning Silence Ch18 - Public Release


And thus, the long awaited day dawns! The public release of Chapter 18!

However, an important distinction. After getting a lot of feedback on the sheer size and meaty girth of the Early Release chapter, standing at a staggering 45k words... I was told I needed to split that up into multiple chapters. 

So, instead, I've broken Chapter 18 into what I think makes for the best two parts to release as Chapter 18 and 19. I'm releasing the first now, and I'll release the second in a week.

And I might add a little lovely spice into the ending of Ch19, just because I love you all.

Anyway, Ch18 is out now, so please enjoy: https://archiveofourown.org/works/40512411/chapters/243193491

And please look forward to the dramatic culmination, same time, same place, next week!

Otherwise, If you like this and want to support me, please check out my SubscribeStar:  

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment